Winnie the poohi


If you are wondering what this is all about... I well fell in love with the quote and the monkey too :D :D And yes I am tagged again and yes again by Vinay Isn't that the coolest thing?

So here it goes.....

What have you realized recently?

Free will is a myth like all the other ideals.


Have you given your first kiss away?

How can one give a kiss 'away'?? *derisive* The first kiss 'with a guy' well was amazing.. he kissed the inside of my palm.. yeah romantic.. and yeah the relation is long gone... if that is what it means...


If you were to be stranded on a deserted island, who are the 11 blog buddies you would take?

Now thats a tough one :( I can surely say.. I will take Neeru along. Nancy too.. but she has kids would want them to suffer.. Anoop.. karthik :-) Floey! Ishy! Vishal for sure!! along with his guitar!! 4 more to go... Vinay :-) .. erm rest anyone who would love to tag along


Where is the place you want to go the most?

Now this is a toughie! :( I want to visit so many places!! Havent been anywhere yet! *sigh* Still if I have to choose one place... it will be Ireland. I don't know why.. but I am attracted to anything Celtic a lot!


If you have one dream to come true, what would it be?

That all my dreams come true * I am greedy yeah!!* Okay.. seriously? That I get a kind of guy I dream for.. that would be enough for me :-) after all life is long.. and company is important


Do you believe in seeing the rainbow after the rain?

What is not to believe? It is the truth!


What are you afraid of losing the most now?

Nothing actually. If there is one thing I have learned in life it is that.. things are not in my control... worrying about them is not gonna stop it from happening if it has to happen.


If you win $1 million, what would you do?

Invest part of it and spend the rest :-)


If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?

Honestly? No. Though I would love to :-)


List out 3 good points about the person who tagged you

Now this is easy ! :-)

--------> Amazing person
--------> Awesome poet
--------> Optimist.


What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?

Cant write in one line ofcourse! Have a blog post about it here


What type of people do you hate the most?

Hate is too strong an emotion to waste on people I don't like!


What is the one thing you can't live without?

I find this question spurious actually.. and still if I have to answer.. it will be .. computer.. my day starts and ends with it :-)


If you have faults, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?

I would rather like the fact that the mistakes are pointed out. But I wouldn't someone to rudely point it out to me. I expect that my friends do point it out. I would be put out if they don't.

15th question was missing in Vinay's tag so I am making a question myself....

If you can make one change in yours or anyone's life what would you do ?

I would like to give hope to one person and hopefully that person would give it to someone else.


Are you a shopaholic or not?

This is a trick question bah! I am not a shopper but I am known to impulsively buy stuff more than I planned to buy esp clothes....


Find a word to describe the person who tagged you

*Easy Easy!!* Chwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttt!!!!

If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?

Inactivity. I have a habit of letting things take its course... well that means procrastination :D :D


What’s the last shocking thing you've seen or heard?

Erm.. too personal to state here :(


Would you rather have love but no money or money but no love?

A little bit of both :-) Enough money to never feel the lack of it and enough love to never feel unloved.. I wouldn't want too much of love or too much of money though.. that would be suffocating!

and I tag:

Anyone who wanna take it on :-)


Labels: | edit post
9 Responses
  1. Reflections Says:

    1. U said it:-(
    3. I'm coming, I'm coming...I really need the brk.
    7. is tht experience talking or....
    12. My sentiments exactly:-o


  2. Anonymous Says:

    aw...so sweet...!! am i really all those 3 things u say?? thank youuuu...!!


  3. oh ... overwhelmed by the privilege..of being one of the few u wud take with u to a deserted island...i promise i'll fetch u coconuts, after all if monkeys cant climb trees who can..though a coconut tree is still a challenge, even for a monkey.. tee hee


  4. Cess Says:

    u really really sure u wanna go to Ireland? well my point of view of Ireland is not that good since i have been living here for the past 3 years ;( but if u are ready to handle heavy rain showers, I think this country is better to visit than to live in it, for foreign people, specially the ones coming from a country where is 4 seasons or at least a summer ;) But if u like the green color and ships u will love this country ;)


  5. Nancy ...

    1. :( :(

    3. Cool! when you do come treat is on me :D

    7. Sadly experience :(

    12 yay!! * same pinch*

    gr8 minds think alike B-)

    @vinay

    Ofcourse you are! you dont need me to tell u that.. u shud know for urself!

    @voice

    Thank you :P :P

    @karthik

    mistah monkey will look forward to your monkeying around :P :P

    @ cess

    Ah i love rains color green and the sea :D :D

    What attracts me is the mist and the legends :)

    Somehow its like romantic.. i am talking abt it as its shown in Nora Roberts novels.. may not think that once am there i guess.. but still u know i wanna go :D :D

    btw welcome to my blog :)


  6. --xh-- Says:

    :) ireland is a place i would love to visit... with all the rain and the country side... nice tag of questions...


  7. Cess Says:

    if u wanna be in a romantic spot go to France not Ireland, we invented French kiss, and romanticism ;)

    @--xh-- Go to France xh we have better wines and food there ;))))


  8. Cess France is also in my list.. I wanna go to south of France where there is vineyards.. esp Toulouse

    I have been told that it has a post card like beauty :-)