Winnie the poohi
Umm I know its not been two days yet... and still I moved my wordpress blog.. yes I did.. Simply coz.. I didnt know how to change the template.. and there just too many delicious templates available online :( :(

However, as a part of my job.. I do know how to manage a blog from my hosting account... Considering all these things... and the fact that my hosting account is sleeping for sometime now.. I decided to move yes!!

The new URL is

http://meena123.addr.com/wordpress/


Hope to see you there and yes.. do visit and praise the new template :D :D
Labels: | edit post
5 Responses
  1. --xh-- Says:

    :-D all the best for the new place...



  2. Anonymous Says:

    will come soon...!!


  3. Reflections Says:

    will def go & chk it out:-)


  4. All you guys sans anoop waitiing for you !!

    @anoop thnx for being so supportive :D