Winnie the poohi
Tagged again! By Nancy! I love being tagged!

RULE #1

People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.

RULE #2

Tag 6 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by continue this game by sending it to other people.

The second on seems a bit tough :( :(


If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?

I will cry first. Then get angry. Then get depressed. Then get over it. Assuming that the lover was a serious attachment.

If you can have a dream come true, what would it be?

Getting motivated enough to study for GATE. And to get through IISc Bangalore. Pretty lame I know :( :(

Whose butt would you like to kick?

Depends upon what kinda butt it is. Given the mood I am in.. I would love to kick a very cute butt. Yeah I know kewtness is only for girls :P :P

What would do with a billion dollars?

Spend it.

Will you fall in love with your best friend?

I already am half into it. Ofcourse its one sided.

Which is more blessed: loving someone or being loved by someone?

Being in loved by the one I love.

How long do you intend to wait for someone you love?

The first one I waited for 3 years. The second for 3 years too. For the 3rd one, I took 4 years to accept I am in love with him. And I don't think I am waiting for him.. If it happens cool.. if it doesn't cool too.. I am still looking for the "ONE".

If the person you secretly like is attached, what will you do?

Put up a fake over bright smile that bleeds my heart and wish him luck. Act like nothing is wrong and flirt with every available male. Go back home and dream about him. In the morning, I would be back to normal. * This is true life experience :( :(*

If you could root for one social cause, what would it be?

Child sexual abuse. For an abused child without counseling can him/herself become an abuser. Other than the psychological effects, which are heinous in itself, this propagation of abuse is dangerous. Is it any wonder that in 2007, according to NHRC ( National Human Rights Commision), 54% of Indian Children are abused in some way or the other. And this is an conservative figure. Also, its not just the slum kids.

What takes you down the fastest?

An soppy story. I am an sucker for sad stories.

Where do you see yourself in 10 years time?

Married with 3 kids. Two own and one adopted. 2 dogs. Hopefully N no of cats. *Oh yeah a job that pays well and a husband*

What’s your fear?

Being rejected :( Bah!

What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?

Bubbly, sweet and funny :)

Would you rather be single and rich or married and poor?

Happily married. Not too rich and not too poor.

If you fall in love with two people simultaneously who will you pick?

I would let the guy pick me :D :D

Would you give all in a relationship?

As long as I can take all.

Would you forgive and forget someone no matter how horrible a thing he has done?

I am bad at forgiving! So no.

Do you prefer being single or in a relationship?

Both are attractive. When I was in a relationship, I longed to be single. And now I long to be in an relationship.

And now I tag,






Labels: | edit post
6 Responses
  1. --xh-- Says:

    :) so truthful answers... itz always a pleasure to read the memes...


  2. Reflections Says:

    wow tht was fast:-o. I took 2 weeks to get to it.
    Social cause & 10 yrs answers were gr8.


  3. Ah anoop its pleasure to write them too :D :D

    Nancy.. cant you tell ? I am very uninspired at this moment


  4. thanks for tagging me :)
    pretty thought provoking questions


  5. and you are welcome.. u can expect more as they come :D :D


  6. Anonymous Says:

    Being in loved by the one I love.
    Nice. So it is confirmatory sign that Yes meena is now Improved.

    Goodluck!