Winnie the poohi
A tag stolen from Pratsie

Dear P,

I don't really know how to tell you this, but I have taken over your new Benz car and the savings account is now in my name.  I think I realized it when I received no response for my urgent emails and  telephonic messages and I saw that she was strutting with a new solitaire ring. I'm sure you're mature  enough to understand my predicament and sympathize with me when you see the credit card bills .

I'm returning your CD collections  to you, but I'll keep your family jewellery  as a memory. You should also know that the garbage has not been cleared for a week now and the dogs love the bed in the master  suite or whatever is left of it.

Welcome home,

- Winnie the poohi

P.S: I wanted to make it humorous.. alas has become quite repetitive but why don't you guys give it a try?? Either in comment section or take it up as a tag! Do leave me the link to follow up  :)

The template is like this :

Dear (person you spoke to recently,
I don't really know how to tell you this, (1). I think I realized it (2)(3) and I saw you (4)(5). I'm surre you're (6) enough to understand (7). I'm returning your (8) to you, but I'll keep (9) as a memory. You should also know that I (10) and (11).

(12),
Name



0 Responses