Winnie the poohi
IHM and Indyeah have posted their personality type on their blog and as usual I was tempted to post mine..

I am ENFP with following characteristics..

Click to view my Personality Profile page


Oh yeah and I found that this link describes me the best.. it uses following adjectives for me..

Describes me:
outgoing, social, disorganized, easily talked into doing silly things, spontaneous, wild and crazy, acts without thinking, good at getting people to have fun, pleasure seeking, irresponsible, physically affectionate, risk taker, thrill seeker, likely to have or want a tattoo, adventurous, unprepared, attention seeking, hyperactive, irrational, rule breaker, prone to losing things,  easily distracted, open, revealing, comfortable in unfamiliar situations, attracted to strange things, non punctual, likes to stand out, likes to try new things, fun seeker, unconventional, energetic, impulsive, empathetic, , loving, attachment prone, prone to fantasy


Doesn't:  loves crowds, seductive ( Have not seduced anyone.. but may be with the right guy I might be seductive who knows :D :D ), dangerous ( Dangerous and me? :O :O :O)

Well the hits are too many to ignore!


Update : Multiple Intelligence test

Click to view my Personality Profile page
12 Responses
  1. Bharath Says:

    :D :D :D

    Lolz..Cool!..


  2. Indyeah Says:

    Yayy!*same pinch*:D:D
    outgoing yeah!could make that out:)
    and disorganized:D
    ummm someone tends to lose things very often around here..:D
    any idea who?:D

    energetic and lovng and so much more that I agree with:)from what I have come to know of you:)


    ((hugs))
    :D and seductive too I see:D
    hmmmwill wait to read tales of seduction:D

    ((hugs))

    love:)


  3. OG Says:

    hahahaha :) All my spikes are in the other direction in my chart when I took the test... :)


  4. Indyeah Says:

    And Oh!forgot in the excitement of the test:)
    your new look is so nice!Love it!:))


  5. Anonymous Says:

    Lucky You.

    Hey, I love the new design!!!!


  6. And it does apply to you ... I have always imagined you as bubbly, gregarious, cheerful and an extrovert!

    And yes it is easy to see these fit you so well ...'adventurous, unprepared, attention ...rule breaker, easily distracted, open, revealing, comfortable in unfamiliar situations, non punctual, ... likes to try new things, fun seeker, unconventional, energetic, impulsive, empathetic, , loving, attachment prone, prone to fantasy... oh yes, that is how I see you from your blog!


  7. Bharat do tell me whats urs :)

    Abhi yeah yeah I know someone gets lost regularly too apart from losing things regularly :D

    *hugs*

    ha ha ha tales of seduction.. if only!

    @template yay! me too :D :D

    OG: Ahh well how right is it do you think ?

    Agnes whats urs? take the test no! @design thank ye! filched from falcon hive :)

    @IHM yeah yeah! you nailed me :)


  8. --xh-- Says:

    :-D me too took the test - and guess what, i blogged it :) yay!


  9. Anonymous Says:

    Meens, Your new blog look is cool. Banner too.

    I took the test too. Everyone is :).

    Seductive! Ha..ha..


  10. Anoop I came I saw I commented ;)

    Solilo yeah yeah everyone is.. its fun no ? I have taken it so many times already on diff sites :D :D


  11. Anonymous Says:

    oooh i liking this look!!!


  12. krist0ph3r Says:

    i'm ENFP too!!! woo hoo!!!

    ps: my office paid for me to take the test. apparently there are no free certified tests, as there is an institute (MBTI) that creates these tests,a nd only they can administer them.

    the free tests gave me very different results from the paid one. so maybe your results aren't 100% correct...but till you prove otherwise...woo hoo!!! :)