Winnie the poohi
Not before I die or anything.. Just want to do in my life atleast once. If I can many times :D :D


1. Go to a musical soiree or a jamming session ( just to watch )

2. Watch an artist paint. Bring his/her thought to life

3. Stand on a cliff so steep that one step wrong would mean dying. Stand there and feel the wind blow my hair.. feel it roar in my ears.

4. Stay in a tree house in the middle of an evergreen forest ( this came into my mind when I watched umm Mr. and Mrs. Iyer when Rahul bose talks about in the cafe.. he spins the yarn but I fell in love with it)

5. Go camping amidst the snow. May be a part of umm team that tags snow bears may be ? That would be fun!!

6. Be caught in a life threatening situation and come alive.

7. Face a situation where pragmatism vie with ethics ( Would love to see what I choose )

8. Fall passionately in love so much so that it defies logic and reason ( This is hard. Harder than the rest somehow. For am at best a very lukewarm person when it comes to feelings)

9. Live on an island even if it is for few days. I wish I could own one and live in it all my life.

10. Watch the moonlight light the snow  mountains caps in the night..( As described by rahul bose again :P in Anuranan) ** Solilo I watched it after you mentioned. I didnt like the end**


8 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    How about telling stories to your grandchildren?


  2. That comes by default.. Lets hope its a blessing and not an ordeal they go through to not hurt me :D


  3. Reflections Says:

    Ohhh all ur wishes were beautiful.....I so cd identify with many of them:-))


  4. Archana Says:

    Aahh.... You are THE WOMAN. Take it from me :D :D :D


  5. Ah I hope I can make them come true :)



  6. Tall Guy Says:

    The points 1 to 5, 9 & 10 is do able.

    Point 6: Why would you like to do that? Do you like to flirt with danger

    Point 7: Join MTV Roadies, the auditions for Roadies 7 starts in July :)

    Point 8: This will happen, even if you don't wish too..


  7. Point 6: Umm no.. may be I want a living proof of how precious life is.. so that when i feel self pity I remember that I am lucky to be alive :) So that each moment becomes a gift .. and not taken for granted as we are used to..

    Point 7: I find roadies crap.. sowwie.. I cant act so viciously stupid

    Point 8: Umm lets see *fingers crossed*