meena iyer


Ah guys one more award yay!! By a sweetie pie! Thank you honey! Ah well I want to forward this award to :

1. Indyeah.. for she is indeed very very cute and her blog is just perfect showcase of her persona .. so colorful and yet so very black :D :D

2. IHM : Umm esp for her dog vocabulary that is umm so proficient ;)

3. Nancy: Ah she is cuteness personified for me and her plethora of readers :D

4. Rauf: Don't know him for a long time but his big hearted friendly comments.. time and again touch my heart and his pictures delights me so much!

Ah I think I am also supposed to say 10 things about me.. but I am not in a self effacing mood.. one can only talk about one self "as much" So I shall pass that too..

Archy girl thank you so :)



Labels: | edit post
11 Responses
  1. Agnes Says:

    Congrats Meena, you totally deserve it!!!



  2. nimis540 Says:

    Congrats Winnie :) Indeed your blog is cute and vibrant too..I love the red colour (red is my fav)


  3. Reflections Says:

    Aaaaaahhhhhh thank u, thank u, thank u:-D!!!!!


  4. Reflections Says:

    oooopseeedoooooo.....forgot to congratulate u:-o

    CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


  5. Indyeah Says:

    aww...Winnie...sweetheart!I am overwhekmed..coz of the words that you have written..:))
    ((hugs))
    yay!!*dancing *
    thank you so much!so ,so much!

    honoured and a pleasure:))

    and hmmm..not in a self effacing mood haan?wait for a while you will see;)
    ((hugs)))

    Love:)always


  6. Thoorika Says:

    Congratulaions :)


  7. Solilo Says:

    Congratulations Meens! You are a cutie so you deserve this award.


  8. Mike Says:

    Hello,

    Your blog has been recommended to us as a interviewee's favorite blog!

    We would like to do an interview with you about your blog for
    www.BlogInterviewer.com . We'd like to give you the opportunity to
    give us some insight on the "person behind the blog."

    It would just take a few minutes of your time. The interview form can
    be submitted online at http://bloginterviewer.com/submit-an-interview

    Best regards,

    Mike Thomas



  9. I am there!!!! Thanks :) Thanks a ton!!!

    What a pleasant surprise!!!!!!!!!!