Winnie the poohi


Ah guys one more award yay!! By a sweetie pie! Thank you honey! Ah well I want to forward this award to :

1. Indyeah.. for she is indeed very very cute and her blog is just perfect showcase of her persona .. so colorful and yet so very black :D :D

2. IHM : Umm esp for her dog vocabulary that is umm so proficient ;)

3. Nancy: Ah she is cuteness personified for me and her plethora of readers :D

4. Rauf: Don't know him for a long time but his big hearted friendly comments.. time and again touch my heart and his pictures delights me so much!

Ah I think I am also supposed to say 10 things about me.. but I am not in a self effacing mood.. one can only talk about one self "as much" So I shall pass that too..

Archy girl thank you so :)



Labels: | edit post
9 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Congrats Meena, you totally deserve it!!!


  2. OG Says:

    congrats....:)


  3. Anonymous Says:

    Congrats Winnie :) Indeed your blog is cute and vibrant too..I love the red colour (red is my fav)


  4. Reflections Says:

    Aaaaaahhhhhh thank u, thank u, thank u:-D!!!!!


  5. Reflections Says:

    oooopseeedoooooo.....forgot to congratulate u:-o

    CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


  6. Indyeah Says:

    aww...Winnie...sweetheart!I am overwhekmed..coz of the words that you have written..:))
    ((hugs))
    yay!!*dancing *
    thank you so much!so ,so much!

    honoured and a pleasure:))

    and hmmm..not in a self effacing mood haan?wait for a while you will see;)
    ((hugs)))

    Love:)always



  7. Anonymous Says:

    Congratulations Meens! You are a cutie so you deserve this award.


  8. Anonymous Says:

    I am there!!!! Thanks :) Thanks a ton!!!

    What a pleasant surprise!!!!!!!!!!