Winnie the poohi
Ahh I have been tagged by Ileen a long time back to do the " My favorite songs" tag. It is really tough for me to choose but I shall try and this list is subject to change anytime in future so shouldn't be used for gifting me any CDs.. Umm if you are not getting the hint let me make it clear.. I want to be gifted CDs :D :D

Here goes the list!

1. Irvine by Kelly clarkson

2. Leaving on a jet plane by John Denver

4. Sway by Micheal Buble

5. Aakhon ke saagar by Fuzon

6. Katrin Mozhi from the movie Mozhi

7. Tears in Heaven by Eric Clapton

8. Kangal Irandaal from the movie Subramaniapuram

9. Woman in love by Barbara Streistand

10. Woman in me by Shania Twain

11. Who makes you feel by Dido

12. Better Man by Robbie williams

13. Dream a little dream of me by The Mamas & the Papas

Ahh there are so many more to add!  :( :( :(




4 Responses
  1. Indyeah Says:

    :D LOL@Gifting cds :D
    Woman in love!???*shreiks*!
    Winnie!!I love that song!and very few people like it!(((hugs)):D
    love all the songs specially fuzon's and Shania's and Eric's :))
    loved the list:)
    no idea about the 8th one:)

    Do share more songs:)
    ((hugs))



  2. Illeen Says:

    Great you finally took the tag..and a really nice list.Your list reminds me of the songs i missed..
    Irvine,Women in love,leaving on a jet plane and fuzon how could i miss them..ankhon ke saagar is awesome.


  3. Indyeah and Ileen the list is endless what to do ? :D :D