Winnie the poohi
One of my friends sent me this forward.. I couldn't help but share it.. It may not be that funny to you.. however, with me looking out for easier ways of losing weight uhhhh this is big time funny :D :D


Even if you're not quite there, save this for handy reference for a great exercise which won't cost you hundreds at the gym....
 
Begin by standing on a comfortable surface, where you have plenty of room on each side.

With a 2 kilo potato sack in each hand, extend your arms straight out from your sides and hold them there as long as you can. Try to reach a full minute, and then relax.

Each day you'll find that you can hold this position for just a bit longer.

After a couple of weeks, move up to 3 kilo potato sacks. Then try 5 kilo potato sacks and then, over a period, eventually try to get to where you can lift a 40 kilo potato sack in each hand and hold your arms straight for more than a full minute. 
(I'm at this level).



After you feel confident at that level, put a potato in each sack  ;-) :-D 


11 Responses


  1. Indyeah Says:

    LOL!I empathise too:D
    me wanna lose:D


  2. LOL .... :)))

    I was wondering !!


  3. BuntyCobra Says:

    Try lifting a bucket full of water in both hands,Meenie Moti. :P


  4. Aarti Says:

    hahaha.. good one!!! :)


  5. Anonymous Says:

    :-)))))))))

    Have a monster weekend, Meena!


  6. Raagman! I have done that once upon a time.. too bad I wasn't fat then :(

    agnes you too hon!

    Aarti thanks :) its just a forward!

    IHM i know! me too until the last line :D :D

    Abhi *hugs* * same pinch* and all the best he he he

    Nancy and ajit :D :D

    P.S: this is my first post where I have posted a email forward


  7. Anonymous Says:

    ha ha ha

    :D
    :D
    :D

    wat say meenie ?? we'll try ;)


  8. SS!! Why did you think I posted here.. tried and tested ;)


  9. Anonymous Says:

    :D
    LOL