Winnie the poohi
Tagged by kris yay!!

  1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
    Yes.. my great great grand mother.

  2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
    Erm.. few weeks back I guess.. I really dont remember.. I can easily cry.

  3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
    No not really I hate writing on paper

  4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH?
    In summer.. curd rice with mango pickle :) else anything made by me

  5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
    Not yet. But plan to have them

  6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
    Lucky to be :)

  7. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
    Occasionally.

  8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
    I guess so.

  9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
    Would love to!

  10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
    Rice :P :P

  11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
    Feel lazy to!

  12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
    Chocolate chocolate all the way!

  13. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
    Their smile. Somehow that gives me a inkling about how they would be :)

  14. RED OR PINK?
    Pink :D :D

  15. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
    Umm that I dont complete what I start

  16. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
    Myself.. what I was may be :)

  17. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST?
    Its their choice :)

  18. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
    Pants: Blue trousers. Shoes: Umm bronze heels ;)

  19. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
    Better Man by Robbie williams

  20. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
    Orange :)

  21. FAVORITE SMELLS?
    Petrichor :D

  22. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
    Navin. Its usual thing for us.

  23. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
    Totally :)

  24. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
    Umm none :D

  25. HAIR COLOR?
    Black

  26. EYE COLOR?
    Black.

  27. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
    I have them just dont use it :D

  28. FAVORITE FOOD?
    Home cooked simple fare.

  29. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
    Scary movies with happy endings :D


Labels: | edit post
8 Responses
  1. --xh-- Says:

    :) some one is getting lazy and doing tags.. (and look who is talking ;) )


  2. Voice Says:

    >>Not yet. But plan to have them

    WHEN :O. Any good news in near future :)

    :D


  3. Exactly look who is talking anoop? :D :D

    Bhav yes in the near-far future :d sometime during the course of life :D


  4. Indyeah Says:

    This is such a cute list..:)and the pink:)why am I not surprised?:)
    named after your great great grand mother.?That is so awesome and such a historic moment for a family..:)
    cute tag Winnie!:)
    PS:-choc it is for me too:D


  5. Ah pink is always in isnt it ? :D

    Ohh not really.. I was so envious of my sisters name.. It was so modern while mine is tried and tested old one.. until I realized smitha isnt as modern as I thought.. but it meant smile
    and meena means uhh fish.. until I realized meenakshi means fish's eye.. which means one that an eye that can see at a different angles than others.. then I fell in love with my name :D

    Oh yeah its chocolates all the way.. recently my friend gifted me 2 box of chocolates and I was happy all week :D


  6. Indyeah Says:

    no !no!not just fish's eyes dear girl...but meenakshi means ..the hindu goddess who is lord shiva's wife...:)like the meenakshi temple in Madurai?:)
    Meenakshi means a woman with beautiful eyes...:)...like the beautiful eyes of a fish...:)
    so conclusion....Meenakshi=one who has beautiful eyes...meen (fish)+aakshi(eyes)..:)((hugs))


  7. Anonymous Says:

    with you in 9,10,12,13,14,16 , 25,26,27,28:P:P:P


  8. Loved this :
    "IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
    Lucky to be :)"

    Lots in common! Amongst others, I like simple homecooked food and love a shade of pink ... (fuschia/magenta):)

    Blogrolling you :)