Winnie the poohi
Tagged by Kris :)

When I read this blog and knew I was tagged I was so interested to write it.. however I realized most things about me are already written.. and to write something new that too 25 of them! Uff.. but i am going to try really hard :D :D

  1. I don't look into mirrors anywhere but in gym ( thats a recent addition)
  2. Before throwing anything out.. I like to break into small pieces. Be it cardboard or paper or anything else
  3. I don't like my hand empty for a long time. I fidget.
  4. I can cry that I am not able to find my socks at the same time I had hard time crying when my mom died. For a long time I didn't cry
  5. I was a cry baby when I was young so much so that even an angry look can make me cry
  6. I was a kind of kid who would talk to strangers.
  7. I love walking barefoot
  8. I have semi nudistic tendencies
  9. I was considered weird in school and never had a 'friend' until I was in 9th grade
  10. I have never won any prize in school or ever came first ever until in 10th grade I came second shocking all the school and 1st in FY BE
  11. I like making weird noises
  12. I also talk in various accent just for fun
  13. I kiss my sweety ( A lab) even forcefully hug her
  14. I love getting wet in rain.. walking in rain.. dancing in rain..
  15. I love basking in the sun like a cat
  16. This is weird.. I love when flies walk on my skin. The sensation is vaguely pleasurable
  17. I save wrappers of every gift I have ever received
  18. I was never formally pierced .. I mean I never had that ceremony.. my sister got her ears cut due to power failure and my sister's earings got stuck in my mom's saree hence my dad was wary of getting me pierced
  19. I day dream a lot. Milk over boiling.. food getting burnt.. keeping dog biscuits in dad's cup board.. not knowing where mobile is.. and keeping the mobile in silent and forgetting all about it is some of the examples of the very same affliction
  20. I am never on time anywhere and yet I have never missed any train or any bus.. somehow the very same bus/train gets delayed...
  21. I happen to have some mysterious experiences that relates to ghost and yet I dont believe in ghosts
  22. I get lost in the area I call my 'home ground'
  23. I take my own sweet time to fall in.. and then out of love.. I took 5 years for the first serious love and nearly 8 years for the second love ..
  24. I am deeply romantic and yet cynical enough to think true love doesn't exist
  25. Ah I started with mirrors.. let me end with mirror. As a kid I loved to watch myself crying.. I even used to make faces and cry ah and yes... I could cry at will :)
Ah finally done :D :D

12 Responses
  1. --xh-- Says:

    :) i know i know....


  2. hey.. this was cute... and i think u didn't recognise me... this is meenakshi....( metro link) hope u remember


  3. Anonymous Says:

    nice quirks ..
    you know what even i used to see myself how i look while crying .. :P ..and then i used to stop after seeing my face :P
    by the way ..loved ur theme.,, :)


  4. Anoop ofcourse you know :D :D

    Meenakshi.. I do remember you.. I wasnt sure if you are willing to be open about ur name or not hence didnt use it.. your style of poetry is so unique that I knew!

    ha haha Aravind we would make good actors :D my mom said that in a stricken voice.. I hoped for it.. i never even worked in a play *sigh*


  5. alok Says:

    It’s indeed nice to know more about you through this post and I can say a tag well done!


  6. Anonymous Says:

    I too did not know a few things here .. but still knew a lot of them :) and share them too !!


  7. Anonymous Says:

    "I happen to have some mysterious experiences that relates to ghost and yet I dont believe in ghosts"

    Let me tell you , we HAVE to talk sometime. I mean, really:P


  8. Tall Guy Says:

    is there anything else that we should know that is not up there? :)


  9. alok my pleaure always ;)

    my SS ofcourse :D

    Archy.. lets have it :d bring it on :D :D

    @yogesh loads ;)


  10. Reflections Says:

    Aaaaah when did u do this;-o...missed this 1 completely!!!!

    "I have never won any prize in school or ever came first ever until in 10th grade I came second shocking all the school and 1st in FY BE"
    Wow thts awesome.....must have made u feel so good.

    As a kid I loved to watch myself crying.. I even used to make faces and cry ah and yes... I could cry at will :)
    ....u knw somewhere I read tht the gr8 showman Raj Kapoor used to do the same.

    Nice!!!!

    p.s: However do u manage to keep it short & sweet:-P


  11. Nance dont blame you.. I do so many at one time that its easy to miss :)

    Oh i strutted around for ages :D :D like a peacock :D

    Nance no wonder my mom was afraid that I will be an actress :D :D


  12. Anonymous Says:

    Here I am :) finally after several peeks have time on my side:))


    you dont look into mirrors?I do wherever there is a reflective surface:D

    gym *sigh* I and the word gym are miles apart:(
    how are you finding the routine?I ahve weak will power when it comes to gymmming

    2 I soo do it too:) coz I want to ensure that its never misused:D
    do you do it for the same reason?

    you fidget?:)all that energy that comes through here too:)that must be making you pace around:)

    (((((hugs)))Winnie
    bear ((hugs))

    ''I was a cry baby when I was young so much so that even an angry look can make me cry''

    alle baba sho cute:)

    and I can so believ that you can talk to strangers:)that is visisble here too:)in your words and warmth:)

    7 is very me ((Hugs))twins are we on some matters?:D

    8 :D hmmm I am a prude when it comes to my self image and body:)

    9. weird why?:(
    Let em at them Winnie..who called you weird?morons!!


    I have never won any prize in school or ever came first ever until in 10th grade I came second shocking all the school and 1st in FY BE

    yay!!!good for you!:)


    12 13 and 14 and 15 are very me again:))
    16 flies???*shudders*
    winnie:D

    17 what will you do with all the wrappers?:D
    nostalgia?:))


    18 that sounded scary ...

    19 LOL!!We know I know:PP

    you are the absent minded professor to a T:P

    20 wah!!your kisamt is great!:D

    21 ??I read this on Vishesh's blog too:D
    yeah ghosts ka kya chakkra hai?

    22 LOL!winnie I swear! on homeground?:D

    23 love?It is complicated isnt it?and such lng gaps?
    :D
    how old are you wise old woman?:P
    but yeah its better to take things as they come and bide our ime:)

    24 ah! a contradiction!:)but very true of all ofus at some point of time:)

    25 lol!so cute!:))

    loved reading your tag Winnie(((Hugs))have not been able to comment on the new posts time is at a premium here:)
    but was so eager to read the tag:))