Winnie the poohi
The best thing about losing weight is seeing your drab clothes go loose on your body frame! I mean really.. its like waking from a nightmare and being welcomed in the paradise of good clothes :D Wish I could say the same about my shoes.. am still size 10 :(



P.S: My trainers still don't seem happy with my efforts! Damn! I am trying my level best! And I am losing weight! What more they want??? Actually I know! They won't be happy until I do diet.. and I am not gonna follow any diet that I can't continue all my life.. and the pace at which I am losing is just fine.. bah!


9 Responses
  1. --xh-- Says:

    wow :)tahzt great... so time to do a wardrobe revamp? and diet - naaaah... :)


  2. Reflections Says:

    Good for U Meena.....but u've got to keep at it.

    Dont get excited abt the initial weight loss...the initial 5-7kgs will be easy but after tht it gets very difficult. Ur trainers know tht & thts why they r going on like tht.
    Try minor changes in ur food habits...simple 1's u can keep.


  3. Anonymous Says:

    Congrats

    ~Voice


  4. Anonymous Says:

    :)

    in this case, happy losing!! :)


  5. @ anoop exactly.. ah well am waiting for more loss before i revamp.. for now I am njoying the looseness of them :D


  6. @ Nancy.. i know.. and i am doing it! I have stopped eating rice almost completely.. no ice creams no chocolate.. and if I eat out.. I walk for 20 min :(

    I am doing my level best!

    @Bhav n leo.. thank you so much!!


  7. Reflections Says:

    Good for u......u r showing initiative & thts gr8 news.


  8. Anonymous Says:

    Yay!!

    Losing weight is just great. You feel better, you sleep better, etc.

    Do you work out daily? 3 times a week?


  9. Nancy yes!

    >:D< >:D<

    @Agnes.. it certainly is.. I was wondering yesterday how flexible I have become :D :D

    Daily work out for now .. and yes I do sleep better ..