Winnie the poohi
*Sigh*

Today 2 years back, I had joined this company as a tech support.. For someone who had promised herself that she won't join.. and when she did join that she won't stay around for long. and 2 years down the line.. I am still here

To be honest.. it was and still is a merry ride.. High speed internet.. low work pressure.. easygoing boss and well paid.. what more can one ask for ?

If one is bored most of the time..its not a big price pay.. isn't it?

Or atleast thats what I say to myself..

If it wasn't for this job.. I wouldn't have ever started blogging.. wouldn't have ever continued blogging wouldn't have written any stories.. any poems!

Did I tell you that we get free transport and free food ? Food that also includes snacks.. if the food doesnt really taste good.. and the snacks are really very oily.. it certainly is excusable isnt it ?

Phew! 2 long years of taking calls.. and people's stupid words.. and the only consolation is.. that I get a raise by 15%

Its not a bad trade at all! :D :D
4 Responses
  1. --xh-- Says:

    congratz :) and hm.. not so bad a trade off, unless u r unhappy...


  2. Rambler Says:

    oh man!..you reminded me stay in my current company..let me tell you not a pleasant number


  3. Anonymous Says:

    Yes, you're a lucky gal.
    So many people getting laid off these days...
    You seem to have found a great company, Meena. Yay!


  4. Reflections Says:

    Hmmm....agree with Agnes. Just stay put for the time being.

    "If it wasn't for this job.. I wouldn't have ever started blogging.. wouldn't have ever continued blogging wouldn't have written any stories.. any poems!"

    By the looks of it, all the above are very good reasons to hang in there:-D