Winnie the poohi
I can finally say I have come out of the orkut phase.. yay! Its been one week and I have not logged in.. and I have no inclination to do it.. isnt that gr8 ? It certainly is ...

Umm had a nice day yesterday.. and hoping for a friend to drop in today.. so it seems fine :)

Well the down side is.. have nothing to blog about either.. well a break doesnt hurt certainly?

I have decided not to renew my internet connection at home.. and am in afternoon shift.. so well ppl can expect me not online much.. a nice change I should say :)

I finished "Snow" finally.. Loved it extremely.. but I wish atleast one poem was included... got to say the conversational tone was engaging.. so was the interplay of emotions.. the insecurity of turbulent times.. and the deceptions... and weakness of human tendencies.. umm worth a read..

Other than that well.. few new purchases.. a microwave a camera and all.. diwali bonanza that has left me broke .. i dont mind the second part at all..

Oh yeah.. am planning to shift jobs.. have few misgivings about it.. all in all nothing special about life...
8 Responses
  1. Reflections Says:

    wow, WOW......whole lot of changes in 1 post.

    Coool....I'd say damn good for u:-)



  2. Anonymous Says:

    I'm curious to know why you're changing jobs.


  3. Agnes.. the right question is.. why did I stick around.. when i hate it so much :D


  4. krist0ph3r Says:

    and i'm curious to know why you're trying to stay off orkut...do you have a replacement or is it just about the time you're spending on it?

    at one time orkut used to take up my entire day...but now, i allow myself to only check it when i'm at home, once before and once after work :)


  5. kris.. am not trying.. its just that I dont feel like logging in !!


  6. Preetha Nair Says:

    Hi..Meena....i dunno wat to wrtie but since u told me to start with my introduction..here goes.. I would say i am Controlled schizophrenic on the loose...Sometimes it is diifcult to distinguish between many reflections of myslef...For ppl..as Meena will agree...I am Confident,Smart,intelligent..Mutli takser..Bit Snobbish...But an overall all Confident person...To those who konw me bit more know that...i have an emotional side..and i am not dat intelligent and dat i stand by freinds completely..However there is myslef who even i dunt know..is a completely diffrent person...someone who is an extemely queit person..immensly self immersed and very very homely person..I guess That defines me...Both reflections of the same persona..


  7. Preetha Nair Says:

    Hi..Meena....i dunno wat to wrtie but since u told me to start with my introduction..here goes.. I would say i am Controlled schizophrenic on the loose...Sometimes it is diifcult to distinguish between many reflections of myslef...For ppl..as Meena will agree...I am Confident,Smart,intelligent..Mutli takser..Bit Snobbish...But an overall all Confident person...To those who konw me bit more know that...i have an emotional side..and i am not dat intelligent and dat i stand by freinds completely..However there is myslef who even i dunt know..is a completely diffrent person...someone who is an extemely queit person..immensly self immersed and very very homely person..I guess That defines me...Both reflections of the same persona..