Winnie the poohi

Randomness is such an fascinating concept in itself.. If we really think about it in particular.. we can say that a truely random phenomenon doesnt exist.. if we research deep enough we can find a pattern.. even our dreams.. our thoughts follow a certain pattern isnt it ?

Well got nothing much to say about it.. but am ending the post with an old write...

Randomly in and randomly out
You keep bugging me oh randomly thought

I tried hard and i never sought
At every step i valiantly fought

But out you pop.. enter my mind
And there is nothing else i can find

Until i express my randomly thought
And you get the due u feel u ought!


Prompted at : ABC Wednesday
10 Responses
  1. --xh-- Says:

    yup - randomness is really fascinating :-D

    read abt chaos theory - u might find it interesting...


  2. Arjun Says:

    haha.. yeah..!!
    true...

    Cheers..!!
    Arjun


  3. Rambler Says:

    hmm randomness is very intriguing


  4. Anonymous Says:

    You got me thinking Winnie....

    Are the winning lottery numbers random?


  5. Anonymous Says:

    nice lines ... :)


  6. Neeru Iyer Says:

    Hey, nice, it's kinda interesting that you had to choose 'randomness' for R. I mean, there are so many other words. Somehow, the first word I could think of, starting with the letter R, was 'retrograde'. :O Don't know why! I suppose it's because of the randomness in my nature :D Anyway, randomness is fascinating. Very much so!



  7. wow, well said :)
    but if a random thought occurs once too often, then its not really random, is it ;-)


  8. Reflections Says:

    Ur poem says it exactly like it is....to be honest, random thoughts scare me a bit.
    I wd start off random & if I follow that train of thought it usually ends with tragedy:-(


  9. Reflections Says:

    And whats up, its been more than 4 days & its real quiet this side of town:-D