Winnie the poohi

One fine day I login to blogger and guess what! I have like more than 30 comments on my poems.. Guess who commented on it ??

Vinay!

For no reason at all.. just coz he liked my poems.. now isn't that sweet :-)

I took a long time to return that favor and was even very tardy in commenting on his latest poems * ashamed* and well.. yesterday night was the best time to go through his post... And guess what! in the morn when I login.. another 30+ comments from him!

Thank you dear for this pleasant surprise! And now officially you have become my star visitor in the "Song of my life" blog with 87 comments!!

Kudos to you! and a special thanks from me for being so kind :-)

and a small gift from me....

Labels: , | edit post
5 Responses
  1. --xh-- Says:

    wow, thatz so sweet of him.. :)


  2. its good to be pleasantly surprised every now and then...wish u more of the same :)


  3. Anonymous Says:

    wow...a thank u note for moi?? on ur world famous blog??

    am thrilled winnie...!!


  4. Anonymous Says:

    oh btw, i am not done yet...i have only 87 comments...u have a 140+ poems...i still got poems to read...!! :)
    waitin for a bit...!! :)


  5. vinay thnx :)

    Karthik n anoop yep he is sweet :)