Winnie the poohi
Oh yeah one more tag! This time with a difference... The tag asks me 12 questions, I have to answer them with an image...

Questions are as follows:

1.What is your first name?
2.What is your favorite food right now?
3.What high school did you go to?
4.What is your favorite color?
5.What is your celebrity crush?
6.What is your favorite drink?
7.What is your dream vacation?
8.What is your favorite dessert?
9.What do you wanna be when you grow up?
10.What do you love most in life?
11.What is the one word that describes you?
12.What is your user name?

Well for the mosaic pattern I chose I needed one more pic.. so I have replied to unasked question...

13. What is your dream?

So the different strokes the myriad facets of my life are.......



Goes from left in a clockwise direction...

I have already tagged so many ppl! So I leave it an open tag....

Ppl do take it up its fun!!

Labels: | edit post
4 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    beautiful...!! :)
    nice mosaic...!!


  2. Anonymous Says:

    happy friendship day meena...!! friends 4ever..! :)


  3. --xh-- Says:

    nice mosaic... itz one of my fav tags...


  4. ... Says:

    where are the answers to these Questions [:x]