Winnie the poohi

For long I have been thinking of writing a post on this.. somehow I never got down to it.. but a sweet gesture by someone made me realize how much I need to write on it.. I want to thank all my readers for taking time and reading through!

It seems so unreal that it was only few weeks ago when I felt as if I am pushing my friends to rea`d my blog and not like they really wanted to read.. This naked need in me to be appreciated well shook me a bit.. Ah well shook me a lot!

Thats when I blogged about it... Nancy do you remember? For I think that was the first post of mine that you read on this blog.. You came as an angel.. Since then you have posted on all my blog post Thank you so much!

And then Vinay and RiverSoul.. for so long I didn't visit your blogs.. for I was a bit busy and yet you guys always commented on my every post! Made me feel real good! Thank you guys!

And then all those whom I force upon to comment.. you do comment without fail! Thank you so much :)

Ah and Anoop! Got to say.. you are my first blogger friend with whom I bacame so close... Thank you dear :) for friendship and readership

And not the least.. all the random visitors who come occasionallya nd stop by.. and for the people who read but don't comment... thank you for being there! I know you visit coz I can see the stats.. makes me feel good :)

Once again thank you guys!!
Labels: , | edit post
6 Responses
  1. --xh-- Says:

    :) i enjoy ur writings...


  2. Reflections Says:

    Ofcourse I remember:-D.....I had felt the same & reached out automatically to the person who put across her feelings so well.

    There is no need for thanks friend, coz I like reading what u write & wonder what happened to u if I dont c a new post from u atleast once in 3 days


  3. well in my case...u have commented on so many of my posts while I have not sincerely returned the favor. And ur comments are really relevant and meaningful, which matters very much to me...thanks a lot for them

    regarding need for appreciation...i think it is universal and most understandable...in most of our posts we write our hearts out and wud like to know that somebody out there cares and appreciates.

    thanks agn!!


  4. Anonymous Says:

    silly meena...
    all formal about my commenting and others commenting too...!!

    i do so bcoz ur blog is magnifico...not because i have to or anythin...
    actually its surprisin ur posts have lesser feedbacks considerin u write so well n all...!!

    i should be the one thankful, bcoz i found such a sweet friend through blogger...!!


  5. Vishal Says:

    "And not the least.. all the random visitors who come occasionallya nd stop by.. and for the people who read but don't comment... thank you for being there! I know you visit coz I can see the stats.. makes me feel good .. :)"

    -- I fall in this category ... :)

    Cheers!!


  6. Ishaan Says:

    ur welcome and also thanx for posting soooo many lovely articles