Winnie the poohi



How many of you believe in coincidences??

I have got a quote for you

Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. Three times is enemy action.

How true is this ? I happen to have noticed recently.. very recently a series of unexpected coincidences! so much so that its very spooky.. now is it really an enemy action ? Do I have to scourge for enemies now ?

Or is it as this interesting person says,

A coincidence is when God performs a miracle and decides to remain anonymous.
So is god playing an anonymous prank now ? Whatever it is.. well its fun isnt it ?

Think of life without coincidences! there will be nothing to look forward to.. no surprises!!! how boring!!!



Labels: | edit post
8 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    interesting thoughts...
    make me to think... too much of coincidence in my life too...!! :)

    but i am not going to scourge for enemies anyways!!


  2. --xh-- Says:

    well, what if the coincidences are more than three? then it might not be an enemy, rt?
    coincidences... well, they do play a big role in ones life, rt? ;)


  3. Vinay! welcome to the bandwagon :D

    @anoop no it doesnt mean enemy at all

    btw bad boys r attractive ;)

    I got to ask the guy who created the quote for what it would mean :P

    anyone know A.C. Clarke personally??


  4. ... Says:

    i have not seen co-incidences happennig for a long time :|


  5. Reflections Says:

    as such coincidences dont happen with me but as I think more abt it...

    so many times I think of a particular person after many eons & unbelivably I meet them on the road or they call me on the same day...tht amazes me.

    but I guess u r talking abt more concrete instances:-P


  6. Ishaan Says:

    Coincidence led me to meet u na.. and now see m here in ur life!!


  7. Reflections Says:

    Hey..where r u? No new posts? Whts up?


  8. Anonymous Says:

    same question as reflections...
    no new ramblings... tat itself is new...