Winnie the poohi
I love being tagged!!! So when Vinay tagged me today I decided to take it all the way and complete it first. It makes me look inside.. brings out memories etc etc etc... So here it goes...

The Rules are as follows..

1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. Tell 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger's blogs, letting them know that they have been tagged.

Welcome reader, to the quirkier side of me. I am to write 6 of them *sigh* This is a tough job.. not coz I dont have a quirky side but coz I am full of them!!

I have a bad habit of forgetting things. Esp purses mobiles etc etc.. The funniest part is if I think hard enough I do remember where I have left it ..


Bad things happen to me all the time. Like shoe being broken or purse etc etc and they strictly follow Murphy's law. Somehow that doesn't deter me frpm sharing it with friends who end up laughing out loud and saying ' Meena, tere hi saath aisa kyon hota hai ?'

I read books really fast and when I am reading it I don't like to be interrupted. You won't be able to interrupt me too.. I live in oblivion then..

I tend to go through the incommunicado phase more often then not. Wherein the mobile is in silent mode and my messengers offline or in invisible. I have never ever logged in in yahoo as available...

I tend to make my closest friends feel guilty for no reason at all. Now that they know about it, it has become harder to do that and yet I never give up....


I The Last one is that, I tend to help any Tom, Dick and Harry. Going out of my way... Mostly to my detriment.

Now, I Tag..................

Neeru
Anoop
Vishal
Nancy
Prachi
Pramod
Labels: | edit post
2 Responses
  1. --xh-- Says:

    I have done this tag already :)
    we do share some quirks - especially one and three. and hey, I have *never* logged into yahoo as visible, I am always in invisible mode >:)


  2. Anonymous Says:

    nice one winnie...i share quirks with u...!!
    first and third and fifth...!