Winnie the poohi

I have been tagged by Vinay yay!!!

Thirty s about me!!

1.Last movie you saw in a theater?
It will be hard to believe but its true!!
I watched " Ek Chalisee" In Mumbai last year * embarrassed*

2.What book are you reading?

Two books.

1. Pinging from bangalore - By K.R Chandrashekar
2. A new world - By Amit Chaudhari





3.Favorite board game?

Chess, Ludo and Monopoly.

4.Favorite magazine(s)?

Readers Digest and Wisdom

5.Favorite smells?

----> Smell of Petrichor
----> Night flowers( Raat Rani)
----> Smell of burnt wood on a wintry night
----> Smell of petrol or burnt crackers


6. Favorite sounds?

----> Flute any day!
---->Pitter patter of rain.
---->Sound of gushing waves


7. Worst feeling in the world?
To fall in my eyes. Letting down people's expectations. Being disillusioned.


8. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up?

Turn on Computer.
Make coffee.


What time is it?

No pre- determined time.

9. Favorite fast food place?

Mostly I eat pizzas so has to be Pizza Hut.

10. Future child’s name?

Not thought about it yet

11. Finish this statement. “If I had lot of money I’d….?”



Buy a Island/Farmhouse/ Cottage on a cliff near the sea.. whichever I can afford first

12. Do you drive fast?

I don't drive.

13. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?

Never had one to sleep with.


14. Storms - cool or scary?

Totally cool! I dig them.

15. What was your first car?
Don't have one yet *boo hoo hoo*

16. Favorite drink?

Any new Cocktail I can put my hands on! *cheers*

17. Finish this statement, “If I had the time I would….”?

I already have it! Lots of it!!!!

18. Do you eat the stems on broccoli?

Anything Veggie! Goes right inside *burp*

19. If you could dye your hair any color, what would be your choice?

Burgandy!!!!!

20. Name all the different cities/towns you’ve lived in?

Bangalore and Mumbai....

21. Favorite sports to watch?

Hockey and Volley ball!!! Tennis and Badminton follows...

22. One nice thing about the person who sent this to you?

Vinay... Well I don't know him very well but he writes very heart felt poems and most are very inspirational!!

23. What’s under your bed?

Thats a secret best left unsaid.. Use your imagination!!



24. Would you like to be born as yourself again?

Totally!!! There is no one as nice as me


25. Morning person, or night owl?

Night Owl!!!!


26. Over easy, or sunny side up?

Sunny side up anytime!!

27. Favorite place to relax?

A corner on the terrace in the night in the dark.. or may be an over comfy sofa Ummmmmmmmmmmmm....!!!

28. Favorite pie?

American Pie


29. Favorite ice cream flavor?

Chocolateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

*I know this is not chocolate but got no smiley that had chocolate ice cream!!*

30. Of all the people you tagged this to, who’s most likely to respond first?

I am sure Neeru would!!!



Okay now I tag........................

Neeru!!

Ishaan

Prachi

Vishal

Floey!!

Nancy!!!

P.S: Nancy Do take the Tag! I wanna know more about you!!
Labels: | edit post
4 Responses
  1. --xh-- Says:

    petrichor and petrol, pitter patetr of rain, Volleyball - i like all these too :) nice tags.. so the tag season is in again.. yay... only yesterday i was talking with anotehr blogger how the tags have dried up of late.. :)


  2. Reflections Says:

    u know wht.....I've already done this 1 around 2 months back:-)
    phew, 1 tag less:-P


  3. Reflections Says:

    Actually v had 2 days off...thursday & friday...thts why I'm so late in responding.


  4. Reflections Says:

    and learnt a new word...petrichor. Nice:-))