Winnie the poohi

Make what you want of this post... its intentionally vague and intensely personal!!

I donno why I feel anticlimactic.. in weird situation.. figure this... I am waiting for an event to happen... mostly i know in the back of my mind.. there is little possibility of this thing happening.. so in the meantime I wud create many possibilities of what might happen after this... All kinda of possibility.. fantasy interpolating with reality may be.. or better word is reason.. yes fantasy interpolating with reason..

Now if that thing did happen.. ofcourse my fantasy doesnt come true .. I feel let down.. i mean it seems like/.. is this the thing i was waiting for? how well anticlimactic!

Now lets say that thing doesnt happen.. shouldn't i feel sad.. shudnt i get into doldrums of despair?

Surprisingly, I dont.. I feel extremely normal.. where the rational part of me looks out for reactions from the emotional part of me and is totally disappointed :|

Crazy! I know! Somehow when it comes to my emotions I am completely clueless about what I really want erm really feel!

Or may be not... Do you have some similar experience to share?
2 Responses
  1. Reflections Says:

    "the rational part of me looks out for reactions from the emotional part of me and is totally disappointed :|"

    all the time winnie, all the time:-P.


  2. Neeru Iyer Says:

    Sigh. *hi5* Join the club, hon.