Winnie the poohi
Okay. Today was fun but i am confused. Is this what i really want? I dont know.. mostly i think i am juss too lonely. may be this is not what i want. this is stupid and idiotic.. i dun wanna make the same mistake again. may b ei wont make it this time around?

I dun know. I am known to be repeatedly stupid : I guess i dunno what i guess.. i liked it. I more than liked it... welll it was juss too romantic.. and too idiotic :P

Oh shoot.

I dunn have anything to say actually.. but i think this is stupid.. i am going to take a step back thats all.. things going too fast nowadays scare me big time!
2 Responses
  1. Gotta keep taking chances
    Sometimes they pay off, sometimes they dont..........

    take this chance........and i'l keep my fingers crossed for you

    *crosses his fingers


  2. Vish Says:

    :) ....... *sigh*