Winnie the poohi
Yeah!
I guess i need to accept it some time or other! I choose not to be victimized and one eve of freedom.. let me be free of this shackle. For long i have been acting like a victim!

There were many instances.. on trains in buses... i was abused.. i kept quiet!! Chu tak nahi kiya....

My ego wouldnt let me buckle down.. so I always travelled like nothing happened! but it did.. and i felt the shame... the guilt.. the pain!!!!

The first time it happened when i was 9. Wasnt much.. some ole foggy jacking off lookng at my panties... i didnt realise it affected my psyche... but it did!

Every other time that i was abused.. i cud never speak out! I was mute like a doll. Never again!!!!!!!

Today i had gone to Lalbagh there was this guy who was trying to abuse me!!

the bastard! Taking advantage of crowd!! I pinched him! For the first time. I fought back literally!!

this is a new start.. this is freedom.. freedom from guilt and shame... A New path.. A new day....


I was waiting for soo long,
For a miracle to come
Everyone told me to be strong
Hold on and never let go

Through the darkness and good times
I know I make it through
But the world though I had it all
I was waiting for you...

Hush now I see the light in my sky,
Oh its almost drowning me
I cant believe i have been by an angel with love..
Let the rain come and drown away my fears
Let it fill my soul and drown my fears
Let it shatter the wall for new sun...

A new day has come....
0 Responses