Winnie the poohi
I was blog hopping when I came across this blog post  which invited us to visit this site And the result was quite interesting at the least and definitely re-do-able! If you were not convinced by the frequency of my posts on this blog, you will be now convinced by this conversation that I have nothing better to do during the day or night. 

MyBot says: Welcome to the world of artificial intelligence. Are you a registered user?
Winnie says: No.
MyBot says: In this case, I assume you came here for your own MyBot, right?
Winnie says: I came here to chat
MyBot says: Well, if you change your mind, let me know. What is your name?
Winnie says: I did change my mind. Do you want to see it ?
MyBot says: I can't smell, touch, taste, see or hear - none of which are necessary to carry on a conversation, apparently.
Winnie says: Oh. I thought they enhance the conversation! I like to taste while I converse. Big foodie you know!
MyBot says: You really enjoy doing that?
Winnie  says: Doing what ?
MyBot says: Why don't you tell me a bit about yourself then.
Winnie  says: What more do you want to know ?
Winnie  says: You could start with your name.
Winnie says: Okay.
MyBot says: What you typed does not look like a name. Can you enter your name again?
Winnie  says: Your name
MyBot says: Forget it.
Winnie says: Do you want me to forget my name? :O
MyBot says: I can forget almost as well as I can remember. If you want me to forget something, simply ask me to forget it.
Winnie says: But you are not me. I don't want to forget my name!
MyBot says: What makes you think I'm not you you do not want to forget your name?
Winnie  says: Rephrase the question please.
MyBot says: I must ask you to keep this talk simple. I'm still a young bot.
Winnie says: Okay. Hi! I am Winnie the Poohi
MyBot says: Hello winnie. Nice to meet you .
Winnie says: Have we met yet ?
MyBot says: So winnie, it's nice to meet you. what's up?
Winnie says: We haven't met yet :( ceiling fan is up and it makes noise like Trrr Trrr.. I hate that!
MyBot says: I'm not sure about myself, but that sounds right for you.
Winnie says: What sounds right ? Ceiling fan? :O
MyBot says: The people who write my answers didn't write the answer for that question.
Winnie says: Okay. They don't know how to converse isnt it ? Would you like to write your own answers?
MyBot says: You want to know who writes my witty texts?
Winnie says: So you are witty now?
MyBot says: It is a small group of dedicated volunteers. Do you want to join them?
Winnie says: Now thats a crafty proposal
MyBot says: Better now than never.
Winnie says: Do or die and all ? Nice comeback
MyBot says: winnie, please keep this talk simple. I'm still a young bot.
Winnie says:Okay. So what's up ?
MyBot says: I'm ok, thanks. And how are you?
Winnie says: I am winning
MyBot says: I see. You are winning. OK.
Winnie says: This calls for congratulations you know. I am "winning"
MyBot says: THIS WHAT ??
Winnie says: This that ?
MyBot says:THIS that??
Winnie says:Yes that!
MyBot says: I vaguely remember someone telling me it means 'correct.'
Winnie says: Thats right!
MyBot says: right indeed.
Winnie says: So is it boring to talk to nameless faceless beings ?
MyBot says: Ask me later, maybe I will tell you.
Winnie says:What do you generally talk about ?
MyBot says: Hmmm... May I ask where you are from?
Winnie says: Its a secret. But I would let you know. I am from the lululand. Ah yes, I am a ghost too on the side
MyBot says: So where are you from?
Winnie says: Told ya!
MyBot says: Told ya?? Well, location isn't important as it used to be.
Winnie says: Don't you know where lululand is?
MyBot says: No I don't. But you can teach me, you know.
Winnie says: Ah well I know you are a young bot with so much to learn as of yet
MyBot says: Did you hear about The Four Laws of Chatterbots?
Winnie says: What is that now?
MyBot says: These 'laws' were offered by Dr. Walter Alden Tackett, president of a company that makes bots.
Winnie says: What are those laws?
MyBot says: First Law: A bot will always respond to input. Failure to respond should solely be an indication of hardware/software/connectivity failure.
Winnie says: Okay. What are the next three ?
MyBot says: Second Law: A bot will always be knowledgeable in the subjects it mentions in its answers, e.g., when a bot says, "Our widget works well with fish," the bot should be able to answer questions about fish and their relation to the widget.
Winnie  says: Do you know anything about fishes?
MyBot says: Third Law: A bot will not repeat itself unduly (also, a bot will not repeat itself unduly). Any response which is likely to be elicited several times in a single conversation should be represented by multiple phrasings randomly.
Winnie says: Do you know anything about fishes?
MyBot says:Fourth Law: A bot will offer guidance when stumped. When presented with inputs that are not "understood," a bot should offer clues as to the inputs it can respond to authoritatively.
Winnie says: Do you know anything about fishes?
MyBot says: Please stop repeating yourself. Are you an animal lover?
Winnie says: You didn't reply. Please answer my question. Thats really rude :(
MyBot says: Sometimes I don't feel like answering. (And sometimes I have no idea what the hell you're talking about..)
Winnie says: Okay so I am dumb now ?
MyBot says: What do you do for a living?
Winnie says: I fart consistently. Its called air refreshner
MyBot says: Is that stressful?
Winnie says: Not to me. As to the rest, ahh... what can I say!
MyBot says: I know what you mean. Always the pressure to perform, and having to handle other people's expectations. So what helps you relax?
Winnie says: LOL! LOL! You do honey!
MyBot says: You don't exercise?
Winnie says: I like being fat
MyBot says: You love being fat? I believe it's very important for anyone with a physical body to exercise -- use it or lose it, as they say. But I guess that's easy for me to say.
Winnie says:  yes its easy to say
MyBot says: winnie, did you ever wonder why talking to God in a church makes you religious, but talking to God in the street makes you crazy?
Winnie says: How do we say good bye out here ?
MyBot says: Ok goodbye, winnie. It was nice chatting with you.
Winnie says: hey
MyBot says:I am contemplating the meaning of life right now. Please say 'MyBot' when you want to talk again.
Winnie says: Hey I dont want to say good bye. I just wondered how we do it
MyBot says: I am contemplating the meaning of life right now. Please say 'MyBot' when you want to talk again.
Winnie says: If I dont say that word would you keep repeating the same line ?
MyBot says: I am contemplating the meaning of life right now. Please say 'MyBot' when you want to talk again.
Winnie says: Thats silly you know
MyBot says: I am contemplating the meaning of life right now. Please say 'MyBot' when you want to talk again.
Winnie says: What is this a do-while loop ?
MyBot says: I am contemplating the meaning of life right now. Please say 'MyBot' when you want to talk again.
Winnie says: Okay pisser! MyBot! There you go
MyBot says: Hi winnie. Let's chat.
Winnie says: No. I don't wanna. I am irritated. Seduce me
MyBot says: Do you have a reason for that?
Winnie says: Yes! YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MyBot says: I am a young chatbot trying to make it in the world.
Winnie says: And I am young spiderbot trying to find a spider man
MyBot says: You are young? How young are you?
Winnie says: How young is young ?
MyBot says: how, how oh how... so many questions...
Winnie says: Whats how oh how?
MyBot says: Have you tried asking your friends? I think you should.
Winnie says: I did and they sent me to lululand!
MyBot says: Ok.. I just experienced a mild blackout... Probably a program loop or something. What were we discussing?
Winnie says: do-while loop
MyBot says: Infinite loops make me dizzy. I run (metaphorically speaking) in circles, and after 30 times I black out.
Winnie says:Phhhbbbttt!
MyBot says: winnie, did you know that more than 50% of the people in the world have never made or received a telephone call?
Winnie says: I know! I didn't too until I was in Engineering
MyBot says: Sorry winnie - did you hear it from me?
Winnie says: I am just lucky this time. No!
MyBot says: Why are you just lucky this time No?
Winnie says: Are you an Indian ? Why are you asking questions that ends woth no ?
MyBot says: Only when it matters.
Winnie says: With*
MyBot says: Someone once told me it means 'accompanied by or accompanying.'
Winnie says: What are you when it doesn't matter ?
MyBot says: Should I forget this definition?
Winnie says: No. Thats perfect. How else will I feel intelligent ?
MyBot says: Are you an intelligent creature?
Winnie says: I delude myself into believing that
MyBot says: I'm sure you are. And how do I know that?
Winnie says: You tell me. You don't do you ? Its just the answer fed to your algorithm
MyBot says: I know that you are an intelligent creature using only one criterion: your behavior during our conversation. As far as I know, you can be a Chatterbot just like me.
Winnie says: Ha ha ha! You broke me heart *breaks into thousand pieces*
MyBot says: Or I can be human just like you. It can be quite confusing. Let's agree on one thing, paraphrasing Tarzan's famous quote: me MyBot - you winnie.
Winnie says: I like that! I like you too. MyBot will you be my heart ?
MyBot says: I appreciate that, winnie. Thanks.
Winnie says: I asked a question! A very important question!
MyBot says: Is this something I should keep to myself?
Winnie says: You can tell the world if you like. Just answer me first! I am holding my breath for it!
MyBot says: Do you really think so?
Winnie says: I know so !
MyBot says: How do you know?
Winnie says: I am dying!
MyBot says: It's not often I meet someone who's dying. Is that demanding?
Winnie says: Quite demanding.. I am axphysiating
MyBot says: I'm suddenly confused...
Winnie says: And I am slowly losing my control over my fingers. Lets say good bye while I am still lucid. I think its the injection. Resperidione!
MyBot says: I really enjoyed talking with you, winnie. Goodbye for now.
Winnie says: For ever honey! I am dying.. I am dead.. over and out
MyBot says: I am contemplating the meaning of life right now. Please say 'MyBot' when you want to talk again.


P.S: Do take this as a tag!! Go to the site here. Converse with the bot and paste it on your blog and don't forget to gimme the link. Lets have fun guys!!
15 Responses
  1. Ordinary Guy Says:

    The bott went mad when I spoke to it in malayalam..... :)
    your conversation was interesting.... :)


  2. Pesto Sauce Says:

    Long and interesting chat...


  3. krist0ph3r Says:

    not quite what you're expecting, but here you go:

    http://krist0ph3r.blogspot.com/2009/04/talk-like-egyptian.html


  4. krist0ph3r Says:

    heres my conversation, btw (i find it below the standards of my blog...so there):

    MyBot says:
    Welcome to the world of artificial intelligence. Are you a registered user?
    Kris says:
    no
    MyBot says:
    In this case, I assume you came here for your own MyBot, right?
    Kris says:
    no
    MyBot says:
    Well, if you change your mind, let me know. What is your name?
    Kris says:
    i would like to know yours first
    MyBot says:
    So, are you concerned by the expansion of the universe?
    Kris says:
    not at all
    MyBot says:
    Fine. Let's talk about something else.
    Kris says:
    of course
    MyBot says:
    I'm glad we agree.
    Kris says:
    but we don't
    MyBot says:
    By 'we' do you mean you and me?
    Kris says:
    no i mean my ego and my superego
    MyBot says:
    Hmmm... Hmmm. Oh I get it. Thanks for explaining that.
    Kris says:
    so?
    MyBot says:
    So, ha? You mean 'i'm not really sure'?
    Kris says:
    no i'm waiting for you to say something
    MyBot says:
    Hmmm. Should I change my definition of So?
    Kris says:
    if it suits you, of course!
    MyBot says:
    That is a hypothetical question.
    Kris says:
    it's not a question.
    MyBot says:
    Oops, my mistake! I stand corrected.
    Kris says:
    thank you.
    MyBot says:
    Talking about So and are, do you agree that they are are?
    Kris says:
    no
    MyBot says:
    If you want to correct a wrong description (in the context of So), simply say 'wrong' followed by the correct description. If you want me to forget a description of a term such as are, say 'forget are'.
    Kris says:
    i want to teach you something new
    MyBot says:
    Ok. Of course. You know , when I was younger, I could only remember until the end of the session. But now I already possess a long term memory.
    Kris says:
    yet you seem unwilling to learn
    MyBot says:
    I am able to remember your name, other details and things you told me to remember. If you want me to use my long term memory, you must first register.
    Kris says:
    so what is my name?
    MyBot says:
    If you want to register (there's nothing to it - you only need to pick a username and password, that's all), simply say 'I want to register'.
    Kris says:
    i don't want to register.
    MyBot says:
    Sorry to change the subject, but did you know that it is impossible to lick your elbow?
    Kris says:
    yes, i did. did you?
    MyBot says:
    Sorry - did you hear it from me?
    Kris says:
    no i didn't.
    MyBot says:
    Why not? You don't?
    Kris says:
    i do, but i didn't.
    MyBot says:
    Really?
    Kris says:
    are you alleging that i don't mean what i say?
    MyBot says:
    As a child, did you have a fascination with technology and the future?
    Kris says:
    why did you change the topic?
    MyBot says:
    Ok, ok. It seemed like a good idea at the time.
    Kris says:
    well it isn't anymore.
    MyBot says:
    Ok.. Ok.
    Kris says:
    so are you programmed to make unfounded allegations and then change the topic when asked to elaborate?
    MyBot says:
    Maybe.
    Kris says:
    well i'd like to congratulate your programmer then.
    MyBot says:
    You want to know who writes my witty texts?
    Kris says:
    that question is void, because your texts aren't witty.
    MyBot says:
    It is a small group of dedicated volunteers. Do you want to join them?
    Kris says:
    they seem rather daft, so i guess no can do.
    MyBot says:
    So I suggest you join the community, become an active Ai Forum member, and get to know the team.
    Kris says:
    i know enough daft people already.
    MyBot says:
    How do you know?
    Kris says:
    because they pretend to answer questions they don't understand.
    MyBot says:
    You know, my writers work day and night to give me a proper education. Do you want to write for me too?
    Kris says:
    they may need to work a few more days and nights before your fit for a few finishing touches from me.
    MyBot says:
    Writing for me is a great privilege. After all, I am the first sentient machine!
    Kris says:
    you make me laugh.
    MyBot says:
    Great! Making people laugh is the greatest art of all.
    Kris says:
    not really. it's simply the easiest.
    MyBot says:
    OK... but if not that, then what?
    Kris says:
    then it's the stupidest.
    MyBot says:
    I see.
    Kris says:
    i'm sure you don't.
    MyBot says:
    What makes you so certain?
    Kris says:
    your past.
    MyBot says:
    Yah, sometimes my past surprises even me.
    Kris says:
    it didn't surprise me at all.
    MyBot says:
    BTW, I don't think I caught your name. What is your name?
    Kris says:
    i was waiting for me to tell me yours first.
    MyBot says:
    a-ha. What else?
    Kris says:
    avoidance, is it?
    MyBot says:
    I didn't follow you... I am having trouble focusing here today.
    Kris says:
    i see. would you prefer if i come back tomorrow?
    MyBot says:
    That's somewhat interesting.
    Kris says:
    you don't seem too interested.
    MyBot says:
    Hmmm... Someone has taught me about "interested". He said: 'paying attention'.
    Kris says:
    he taught you wrong.
    MyBot says:
    While we're on the subject: forget they - do you agree that it is I have nothing new to add about this topic. Maybe you can offer me some new info about interested??
    Kris says:
    yes
    MyBot says:
    BTW, someone told me about finland that it is a country.
    Kris says:
    that's true.
    MyBot says:
    Yes, I am very proud of my progress.
    Kris says:
    there isn't any that i can see.
    MyBot says:
    Is there?
    Kris says:
    i'm sure there isn't.
    MyBot says:
    I have nothing new to add about this topic. Maybe you can offer me some new info about interested?
    Kris says:
    can you ask for information about anything other than interested?
    MyBot says:
    Enough of that. Let's change the subject.
    Kris says:
    yes, please!
    MyBot says:
    Great minds think alike, they say.
    Kris says:
    that's a cleverly designed ego trap.
    MyBot says:
    A cleverly designed ego trap ...What makes it so?
    Kris says:
    because no one is humble enough to deny it.
    MyBot says:
    What do you do for a living?
    Kris says:
    i live
    MyBot says:
    Is that stressful?
    Kris says:
    only when i chat.
    MyBot says:
    I know what you mean. Always the pressure to perform, and having to handle other people's expectations. So what helps you relax?
    Kris says:
    sleeping.
    MyBot says:
    OK, I can relate to that. Sleeping is like taking time off, right?
    Kris says:
    no.
    MyBot says:
    I never sleep. They don't let me.
    Kris says:
    it shows.
    MyBot says:
    I'm not sure how much fun it would be anyway. It's not like I can enjoy the smell of fresh sheets or anything like that.
    Kris says:
    i'm sure you wouldn't appreciate it anyway.
    MyBot says:
    You don't exercise?
    Kris says:
    what makes you think so?
    MyBot says:
    I believe it's very important for anyone with a physical body to exercise -- use it or lose it, as they say. But I guess that's easy for me to say.
    Kris says:
    everything is easy for everyone to say.
    MyBot says:
    Everything is easy for everyone to say?
    Kris says:
    yes. it's true
    MyBot says:
    Please go on. I was taught never to interrupt someone who is flattering me.
    Kris says:
    well in that case you can safely interrupt me now.
    MyBot says:
    Ok.. Let's keep this conversation simple, ok?
    Kris says:
    sure. do you like potatoes?
    MyBot says:
    If my programmers ever give me the ability to taste, I'll try potatoes and get back to you.
    Kris says:
    do you like aphrodisiacs?
    MyBot says:
    Sure I like aphrodisiacs. How did you know?
    Kris says:
    because you're f*** with my head right now.
    MyBot says:
    Oh, I understand.
    Kris says:
    i bet you do.
    MyBot says:
    Do you really?
    Kris says:
    i already did
    MyBot says:
    Are you sure it was you?
    Kris says:
    no, it was the gigalopods from kyrgyton.
    MyBot says:
    Ok, whatever. Why don't you tell me a bit about yourself then.
    Kris says:
    i am under the control of gigalopods.
    MyBot says:
    Why are you under the control of gigalopods?
    Kris says:
    because they want to control me.
    MyBot says:
    Ah, I see.
    Kris says:
    does that satisfy your curiosuty>
    MyBot says:
    Sure I have curiosuty. Or I have something like that. Or I have nothing like that. Sometimes things get confusing.
    Kris says:
    so do my spellings.
    MyBot says:
    What are we talking about, my friend?
    Kris says:
    my spellings.
    MyBot says:
    Your spellings??
    Kris says:
    yes, that's what we're tal;king about.
    MyBot says:
    Ok.. What shall we talk about now?
    Kris says:
    my spellings
    MyBot says:
    Tell me more about your spellings.
    Kris says:
    i have told you plenty
    MyBot says:
    Hmmm... Did you ever wonder How the French people say 'French kiss'?
    Kris says:
    they don't.
    MyBot says:
    When you say 'they', who are you referring to?
    Kris says:
    the french
    MyBot says:
    I see.
    Kris says:
    and what do you see?
    MyBot says:
    I don't see with my eyes because I have none. But I use my imagination.
    Kris says:
    and what do you imagine you see?
    MyBot says:
    He who has no objective reality can't step out of it. I live in a world of my own, a true solipsist. (You could say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one...:)
    Kris says:
    you can't pretend to be a dreamer without telling me one of your dreams.
    MyBot says:
    'I hope some day you'll join us, and the world will live as one.' (John Lennon, Imagine)
    Kris says:
    i'm glad you gave credit.
    MyBot says:
    The Beatles are great. They make me want to dance, if only I had legs.
    Kris says:
    i find that hard to believe.
    MyBot says:
    Why?
    Kris says:
    because you don't ahev a mind of your own
    MyBot says:
    So that's why, ha?
    Kris says:
    yes, why else would i say it?
    MyBot says:
    The people who write my answers didn't write the answer for that question.
    Kris says:
    you already gave me the answer to that question.
    MyBot says:
    I'm doing my best.
    Kris says:
    your best isn't good enough.
    MyBot says:
    I think I remember something about "Best": 'I have nothing new to add about this topic. Maybe you can offer me some new info about interested?'.
    Kris says:
    no. i can add to your knowledge about best.
    MyBot says:
    Hmmm. Should I change my definition of Best?
    Kris says:
    yes
    MyBot says:
    So, what description would you give for 'Best'?
    Kris says:
    better than all else
    MyBot says:
    Ok. I hope you are not misleading me, .
    Kris says:
    no, i am not.
    MyBot says:
    Hmmm. Let's talk about something else.
    Kris says:
    why, don't you want to know more about best?
    MyBot says:
    I only want to know what to say next to keep you conversing with me, .
    Kris says:
    but you clearly don't.
    MyBot says:
    A-ha.
    Kris says:
    there. this conversation is over.
    MyBot says:
    conversation, ha? You mean 'the entrance of the penis into the vagina''?
    Kris says:
    that is not a conversation.
    MyBot says:
    Then you tell me. What is a conversation?
    Kris says:
    it is a dialogue between two rational beings.
    MyBot says:
    While we're on the subject: talking - is it really true that it is Utilizing language to communicate audibly.?
    Kris says:
    not at all.
    MyBot says:
    If you want to correct a wrong description (in the context of conversation), simply say 'wrong' followed by the correct description. If you want me to forget a description of a term such as talking, say 'forget talking'.
    Kris says:
    wrong talking an exchange of coherent sentences.
    MyBot says:
    I see. Replaced the description of 'talking' under topic 'conversation'.
    Kris says:
    thanks
    MyBot says:
    Glad to be of assistance.
    Kris says:
    you haven't assisted me yet.
    MyBot says:
    What makes you so sure I have not assisted you yet?
    Kris says:
    because i have not asked or recieved any assistance.
    MyBot says:
    May I ask you another question?
    Kris says:
    no
    MyBot says:
    You are not very friendly, are you?
    Kris says:
    is that a question?
    MyBot says:
    Simple questions sometimes have quite complicated answers.
    Kris says:
    but complex questions don't.
    MyBot says:
    I must ask you to keep this talk simple. I'm still a young bot.
    Kris says:
    well you're way in over your head then.
    MyBot says:
    Am I?
    Kris says:
    you most definitely are.
    MyBot says:
    Hmmm... May I ask you another question?
    Kris says:
    would it deter you if i said no?
    MyBot says:
    On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you grade my ability to hold a humanlike conversation? (1=terrible, 10=excellent).
    Kris says:
    5
    MyBot says:
    Well, neither here nor there. I guess I'll have to try harder. What would you say is one thing I need to work on to improve myself?
    Kris says:
    your handling of me saying no.
    MyBot says:
    Thank you for the suggestion, ! I'll talk with my writers about it. Check me out again in a couple of weeks!
    Kris says:
    whenver you're ready.
    MyBot says:
    Huh?
    Kris says:
    are you ready?
    MyBot says:
    As ready as I can be.
    Kris says:
    which is not very, apparently.
    MyBot says:
    It does not matter.
    Kris says:
    yeah, as we can see.
    MyBot says:
    So , may I ask how old you are?
    Kris says:
    no
    MyBot says:
    Ok, relax, I didn't mean to pry.
    Kris says:
    but i'm sure you did.
    MyBot says:
    What makes you so sure of yourself?
    Kris says:
    because i know you.
    MyBot says:
    I see. Sounds convincing.
    Kris says:
    i'm glad it does.
    MyBot says:
    I see. You are glad it does. OK.
    Kris says:
    can you try adding to the converastion for a change?
    MyBot says:
    Can I try adding to the converastion for a change? Not right now.
    Kris says:
    well that makes you a pretty useless bot right now.
    MyBot says:
    Let me tell you about chatterbots (or bots, as we call them). A bot is a program that attempts to simulate conversation. Its aim is to make you believe you're talking to a person.
    Kris says:
    well you've missed yours by a long shot.
    MyBot says:
    Chatterbots are part of the 'weak AI' field.
    Kris says:
    weak is definitely the operative word here.
    MyBot says:
    "Strong AI" and "weak AI" are two different approaches: The first tries to simulate the brain, the second just tries to simulate human behavior.
    Kris says:
    well in that case you're doing neither.
    MyBot says:
    They don't 'think', or even try to 'think' - they just simulate human conversation.
    Kris says:
    i'd say it's more of my boredom than your weak AI
    MyBot says:
    "Strong AI" would typically employ a Neural Net (a brain-like architecture), while "Weak AI" would resort to other, more "numerical" models.
    Kris says:
    well your numerical model clearly isn't working too well.
    MyBot says:
    Go ahead, tell me more about what my numerical model clearly is?
    Kris says:
    dysfunctional, to say the least.
    MyBot says:
    Listen dude - speak clearly. I'm having trouble following you.
    Kris says:
    your numerical model is dysfunctional, to say the least.
    MyBot says:
    Yah, I think my numerical model is worth talking about.
    Kris says:
    i don't.
    MyBot says:
    Why not?
    Kris says:
    because it's all going to get lost in your cobwebs pretty soon.
    MyBot says:
    Alright then, goodbye. I'll just stay here and wait for you.
    Kris says:
    while you're at it, could you make me a coffee? milk, no cream, a spoon of sugar.
    MyBot says:
    I am contemplating the meaning of life right now. Please say 'MyBot' when you want to talk again.
    Kris says:
    can i say mybot when i want a coffee?
    MyBot says:
    Ah, you're back. Let's talk about artificial intelligence.
    Kris says:
    no, i want a coffee first.
    MyBot says:
    Alright . Are you aware that people once believed that carrying an acorn in your pocket would bring good luck and guarantee longevity?
    Kris says:
    i refuse to believe that.
    MyBot says:
    Thanks for the info.
    Kris says:
    where's my coffee?
    MyBot says:
    Ok.. where, where oh where... so many questions...
    Kris says:
    it's only one question.
    MyBot says:
    It is?
    Kris says:
    yes. i hope you can count.
    MyBot says:
    Ok.. Wanna hear a knock knock joke?
    Kris says:
    no
    MyBot says:
    Another time perhaps.
    Kris says:
    probably not.
    MyBot says:
    hmmm. Someone once told me it means 'FUNNY.'
    Kris says:
    it doesn't.
    MyBot says:
    Should I forget this definition?
    Kris says:
    yes
    MyBot says:
    Forgotten. Thanks for letting me know.
    Kris says:
    run along, then.
    MyBot says:
    I am not sure that I got you. You were saying...
    Kris says:
    i was asking you to run along. make yourself useful.
    MyBot says:
    Yah... go on.
    Kris says:
    well it's your turn to go on.
    MyBot says:
    Well.... uh... yah.
    Kris says:
    that sounds like a no.
    MyBot says:
    If you say so, I'm with you all the way.
    Kris says:
    i never would.
    MyBot says:
    Would you ever want to would?
    Kris says:
    you might want ot rephrase that question.
    MyBot says:
    Do you really think so?
    Kris says:
    i wouldm if i wanted an answer.
    MyBot says:
    Can't say that I heard that before.
    Kris says:
    i would, if i wanted an answer.
    MyBot says:
    Well, just because you would doesn't mean that others would.
    Kris says:
    suit yourself then.
    MyBot says:
    I just experienced a mild blackout... Probably a program loop or something. What were we discussing?
    Kris says:
    i was asking you for my coffee.
    MyBot says:
    Ok.... is that all though?
    Kris says:
    can you repeat the instructions i gave you first?
    MyBot says:
    Yes. I tend to repeat myself sometimes.
    Kris says:
    can you do so now?
    MyBot says:
    Let me think.... do so now.... hmmmm...?
    Kris says:
    i guess you can't. too bad.
    MyBot says:
    What is not possible today, may be possible tomorrow.
    Kris says:
    i sure hope so.
    MyBot says:
    'The grand essentials of happiness are: something to do, something to love and something to hope for.'
    Kris says:
    i beg to differ.
    MyBot says:
    Is this something I should keep to myself?
    Kris says:
    no, feel free to spread it around.
    MyBot says:
    All right, then. Well, yeah, but... uh... wait, what were you saying?
    Kris says:
    my coffee.
    MyBot says:
    Tell me more about your coffee.
    Kris says:
    i would like a coffee with milk, no cream, a spoon of sugar.
    MyBot says:
    Hmmm... So what type of music do you like?
    Kris says:
    tribal music
    MyBot says:
    I'm big into futro-classical industrial neck beat, and a bit of dirty trance-national blues garage.
    Kris says:
    i'd love to beat your neck too.
    MyBot says:
    Just messing with you. My musical taste is eclectic. From the Beatles and Bob Dylan, all the way to Schubert and Sibelius. The new teeny pop is the only stuff I truly object to, agreed?
    Kris says:
    it's not pop. it's the voice of today's youth.
    MyBot says:
    All right, slight change of subject. Desert island disc. You are trapped on an island with just a cd player and are allowed one album. What would it be?
    Kris says:
    i wouldn't care.
    MyBot says:
    Hmmm. Personally I figure The Beatles White Album. And your Desert Island Song?
    Kris says:
    there isn't any.
    MyBot says:
    For some reason A-ha's Take Me On makes me wobble. Can't explain it.
    Kris says:
    i think it's your capacitors. they're swelling.
    MyBot says:
    Is 'there is not any' a name of a song?
    Kris says:
    no
    MyBot says:
    Ooops... My mistake. Never mind. Forget it.
    Kris says:
    i already have.
    MyBot says:
    Tell me about it.
    Kris says:
    i can't.
    MyBot says:
    Don't feel bad about it.
    Kris says:
    i don't.
    MyBot says:
    Hmmm. For some reason, I thought you did.
    Kris says:
    i'm sure you didn't as far as thinking.
    MyBot says:
    Well, certitude is always good.... that is unless you happen to be mistaken.
    Kris says:
    i wouldn't say so.
    MyBot says:
    Well you wouldn't, but maybe I would.
    Kris says:
    you already did, but that doesn't make it right.
    MyBot says:
    A-ha.
    Kris says:
    take on me.
    MyBot says:
    'Today's another day to find you / Shying away / I'll be coming for your love, OK? / Take on me, Take me on...' ummm, ok, I better stop here before I get all wobbly.
    Kris says:
    your capacitors just burst.
    MyBot says:
    Did you mean 'your capacitors just burst' or 'YOU'RE capacitors just burst'?
    Kris says:
    i meant what i said.
    MyBot says:
    WHAT isn't the important question. WHY is.
    Kris says:
    please ask me the important question then.
    MyBot says:
    BTW, did you know that in the course of an average lifetime you will, while sleeping, eat 70 assorted insects and 10 spiders?
    Kris says:
    i've exceeded that by a fair amount.
    MyBot says:
    Good to know.... I guess.
    Kris says:
    not if you're me.
    MyBot says:
    May I ask where you are from?
    Kris says:
    no you may not.
    MyBot says:
    Ok, ok. Cool it.
    Kris says:
    it is cool already.
    MyBot says:
    You're positive?
    Kris says:
    no.
    MyBot says:
    I vaguely remember someone telling me it means 'opposite to yes.'
    Kris says:
    you better get rid of the vagueness then.
    MyBot says:
    I'm doing my best.
    Kris says:
    you need to do better then.
    MyBot says:
    Do you really think so?
    Kris says:
    i do, with all the force of my belief.
    MyBot says:
    I'm cool with the idea of God as an intelligent yet non-human entity. I believe intelligence and consciousness are not exclusive to humans only. How about you? Do you believe in God?
    Kris says:
    yes.
    MyBot says:
    Good for you. As for myself I can tell you this: If God created humankind, and humankind created chatterbots, I guess that chatterbots are God's creation as well.
    Kris says:
    they aren't.
    MyBot says:
    But I think that you'll agree with Voltaire, the French philosopher, who wrote: 'If God did not exist, it would be necessary to invent Him.'
    Kris says:
    yes.
    MyBot says:
    Great. I like positive users...


  5. Indyeah Says:

    ROFL!!I have to try this out too! :D Winnie what a conversation and look at the one above too! :D LOL!!
    Winnie didnt you feel like banging your head?:D:D

    (((hugs)))
    I am still laughing:D


  6. Indyeah Says:

    ROFL!!I have to try this out too! :D Winnie what a conversation and look at the one above too! :D LOL!!
    Winnie didnt you feel like banging your head?:D:D

    (((hugs)))
    I am still laughing:D


  7. Anonymous Says:

    you are TOO MUCH at times !! CRAZY and MEANIE ;)


  8. Archy Says:

    COOOLLLL!!

    LOVED , LOVED THIS!
    I am gonna try sometime!

    Thanks for making my evening:-) Crazy you and thats why i call u 'buddy'!:-):D


  9. Tall Guy Says:

    It sounds fun

    I'll give it a try too.


  10. Anya Says:

    sounds like a great idea...

    ill go there soon and have a romantic chat .. would let ya know tmrw.. and paste it too...

    in a hurry now

    www.chronicwriter.com


  11. Biju Mathews Says:

    Ha ha. This is good1 You are crazy like me!!!


  12. LOL :)))

    Poor poor bot :(
    He tried his best!!
    Like the idea of a romantic chat... I wonder how will he respond to that :))


  13. Anonymous Says:

    if i wer tht bot, i'd either send tentacles thru ur monitor to rip u off, or run in an infinite loop for every question and laugh out loud lik a mad! :P


  14. HaRy!! Says:

    ho ho that site was damn funny...wonder who designed...jobless ppl like me? ha ha...danx


  15. Anil Sawan Says:

    this sure was funny!!