Winnie the poohi
Normalcy in abnormal times. Now thats a true courage!

13 Responses

  1. Sometimes.. infact most times, insanity is pre-requisite for being courageous..

    Else, knowing that he is going to die, which soldier would vie to be at the front ?


  2. Jeeves Says:

    Wow!!!Amazing perspective


  3. Anonymous Says:

    More oxymoronic than a pun! ;)


  4. Indyeah Says:

    oho good one! I am still thinking about this one!:)


  5. Indyeah Says:

    oho good one! I am still thinking about this one!:)


  6. Jeeves thank you :)

    Mirror cracked it wasnt supposed to be a pun :)

    ah yes oxymoronic true :)

    Abhi let me know what conclusion you arrive at :)

    *hugs*



  7. Archy Says:

    I ve always been abnormal during normal days. So there you go, it makes a lot of , hell a lot of sense to me!:-)


  8. Tall Guy Says:

    The person has to be a saint to do that :) and a good mind control!!


  9. Toon Indian Says:

    very true infact courage I guess is going against the tide..being normal in abnormal times and vice-versa!!


  10. Ordinary Guy Says:

    wah wah!!! what a line.... :) loved it