Winnie the poohi

Erm.. though I am eternal romantic.. I never ever write about it.. other than cheesy stories that are never completed.. Or may be in poems... or may b just like that a dream or so.. nothing concrete.. But one of my blogger friend (here) wrote about it and somehow inspired me to think about writing something about it... as it is I really dont have to think about love.. its always on my mind.. in an abstract form ofcourse..

although I claim I am in love... I never know if I really am... It started when i was around 12 and till now it confuses me... My feelings i mean .. not love.. One thing I am not sure of.. how can one b sure that he/she is in love? What tells them? I know I know... if you ever stumbled upon the she series (here) you would think by now I wud b veteran in matters of love.. but alas.. it is not so!

Now time and again I think that love is an emotion that humans have in abundance and yet we fall short of it always.. may b the marketing executive in us know that as long as there is no demand they wont b valued.. so love is so hyped that each one of us seek it... alas the elusive love.. cannot b seeked until given.. but who is a stupid business man to give before u can take??

So u dont give love and u never get love .. isnt it?

Even if we give love.. n we get it back.. love is not a easy ... like fluber in some sci fi film.. of robin williams... keeps changing forms... and we being fallible humans stubborn fools dont change with it... and yes... no surprose we crash.... not many of our hearts survive the break.. either we become extremely cynical saying love is piece of shit... or we become bad ppl(read boy /girl) replacing sex for love...

How important is sex in love... is platonic love possible? definitely possible.. only it cannot culminate into marriage... the love that poets wax on and on about is all about sex.. and some more..

I mean sex can pleasure without love and love can exist without sex... but when it is about 2 ppl who want to spend their life together.. love n sex has to go together.. else it cannot survive!

Erm.. I lost the thread of my thought now.. totally out synced! so here I rest until next time :)
Labels: | edit post
2 Responses
  1. ... Says:

    Whenever I get gloomy with the state of the world,I think about the arrivals gate at Heathrow airport.General opinion makes out that we live in a world of hatred and greed

    I don't see that.

    Seems to me that love is everywhere.

    Often it's not particularly dignified or newsworthy but it's always there.

    Fathers and sons, mothers and daughters, husbands and wives,
    boyfriends, girlfriends, old friends.

    When the planes hit the Twin Towers,none of the phone calls from people on board were messages of hate or revenge,they were all messages of love.

    lf you look for it, I've got a sneaky feeling you'll find that love actually is all around.'
    LOVE ACTUALLY DOES EXIT!!!

    "I feel it in my fingers

    "I feel it in my toes
    "Feel it in my toes, yeah
    "Love is all around me And so the feeling grows..."


    .. that was the starting monologue of the movie.."LOVE ACTUALLY"

    was it relevant to the post :P


  2. he he he :) that felt good.. but as they say.. the best in us comes out only in the worst situation! I guess then hitler was rght to create that kinda situation isnt it?

    In normal situation this doesnt hold true!