Winnie the poohi
This is a song that vishal gave me once.. Have heard this countless times.. it is still wonderful to listen! I am in mood to share this with you guys :)


The lyrics are as follows:


I can hear the soft breathing

Of the girl that I love,

As she lies here beside me

Asleep with the night,

And her hair, in a fine mist

Floats on my pillow,

Reflecting the glow

Of the winter moonlight.



She is soft, she is warm,

But my heart remains heavy,

And I watch as her breasts

Gently rise, gently fall,

For I know with the first light of dawn

I'll be leaving,

And tonight will be

All I have left to recall



Oh, what have I done,

Why have I done it,

I've committed a crime,

I've broken the law.

For twenty-five dollars

And pieces of silver,

I held up and robbed

A hard liquor store.



My life seems unreal,

My crime an illusion,

A scene badly written

In which I must play.

Yet I know as I gaze

At my young love beside me,

The morning is just a few hours away.


1 Response
  1. Vish Says:

    It's a lovely one indeed...simple & soulful...like the blogger herself :P