Winnie the poohi
Yeah thats right.. I am juss too tired to think of a relevant topic name. No this is not a normal rant. This is an protest against a stupid tamil serial's stewpid episode's content.


I never ever watch TV often and if i do watching a tamil serial is rare as in once in red/blue moon... And today of all the things i watched a snippet of it. This goes this way

Gal: i know u will leave me. I know u r finding reasons to leave me. I knew it when u even asked me that u will leave me

Guy: What the heck! how can u make joke of my love? U kick me u scold me.. do anyfin but never question my love

*utter crap*

They go on this thing many times.. and then the guy is frustrated ..

Oh i forgot the venue. How can i. The venue is a normal temple wid a "some tree" :-S. This tree is a common occurance and the tree in which all that "thali" are kept dangling.. For non-tamil readers.. its a tree where a yellow thread wrapping a turmeric root is dangled. this stands as mangalsutra...

SO back to the story.. the guy drags the gal to the tree wid she protesting and then... and then SLAPS HER...

Can you believe it?? Slaps her and then ties the mangalsutra.. in front of ppl. And most ppl only say.. Ahem the pujari comes and says.. u have married in a nice muhurtham and puts flowers!

This is fucking heights! I mean these bozoes are showing that it is right for a guy to slap his wife.. his would be wife on TV!!!

And do we wonder why the abuse on women keeps increasing inspite of education???

ths is aired in evening.. i wanna ask all the parents.. is this what u want ur children to learn??


that its okay to hit a girl?? its okay to forcefully marry her without any care for family and et al???

Its a shame that the censor board never tried to remove this particualr scene!

Its violating the ethics if u show rape on screen like in bandit queen.. which actually happened.. but BUT BUT its okay/.... its okay when its shown in small screen in TV which every household sees. :
3 Responses
  1. Reflections Says:

    I was laughing so hard when i read this...i knw, i knw, it's a serious topic & u r so MAD abt the slapping but I was just so in a crazy mood. I was imagining u righteously fuming over a telly serial....whooohoooo I'm ROFL:-D


  2. he he he it looks silly now :)

    I was pretty pissed that time


  3. Anonymous Says:

    Yes if the truth be known, in some moments I can bruit about that I acquiesce in with you, but you may be inasmuch as other options.
    to the article there is stationary a without question as you did in the fall efflux of this request www.google.com/ie?as_q=xtreme photo and graphic designer 2.1.0.22 ?
    I noticed the catch-phrase you have not used. Or you profit by the dark methods of helping of the resource. I have a week and do necheg