Winnie the poohi
Hey ppl!

don't u think we take life for granted?? so many special moments pass thru our life n we never take time to remember to appreciate! Perfect moments.... I dont know y but i am taking lotsa time to reflect to cherish.. i can hear amit asking again n again...wasnt there anything happy?

wasnt there any perfect moment?? I never realised how pessimistic i was...never realised in search of happiness i lost the art of appreciating lil joys.... today i feel like remembering all my special moments in life n shre wid all of u guys (i want u to feel my joy n remmeber urs too i hope u take time to remember ur special moments too)


Well, have you ever realised the most perfect moment isnt the most planned one.. it is the most routine event..what makes it perfect?? What makes it perfect is our appreciation of the moment n the magic of love [:)]


My earliest memory of a perfect moment is a day ...
I was 3-4 . my mom was combing my hair.. i was abt to go to play.. what makes me remeber that is the feeling of well being of peace n happiness i felt! i guess that was a reflection of my moms happiness... although i dont know y she was happy..

There are other perfect moments too.. family togather playing carrom! going for long walk alongside the sopara lake! going to ganapathy temple late nights wen there is noone there but us. mom and dad sitting n me and smitha playing!
(Trying hard to read (ahem act to) the prayer minted in marathi ..we knew it by heart!)
There are others that comes to my mind.. the way my dad wud sometimes steal kisses!
they thought we dint see.. but we did n it warmed our heart...
The nights wen mom used to sing songs tell stories from mythology...
And dad would tell abt his village!
it used to fascinate us sooo much...
Then again, the trip to pondycherry... we sitting on the road (very much like marine drive only no lights glittering its horizon) on the rocks listening to whisperings of ocean wid multitude of secrets.. taking me right to the place i wanted to be.. in dreams.. the talk we had me n smitha!
And the dreams i saw! abt my very first crush*sigh*
the moonlight playing games wid the waves creating wide array of shades n ripples.. the game of shadows...
Absolute wonder.. that is more dear coz that was the last trip we took wid mom! n more so coz it was the only trip wherein thre was no fight between mom n dad!!
Then comes the very first class i bunked!
The very first appreciation i got(as i told in last posts coz of the marks i got in maths science n english)
And then lotsa special moments on hostel.. that wud be its own section in itself....
i wud only add the wonderful falls of neral(yeah matheran fame) it had no special conotation in terms of height but high points in beauty in my books.. well it is a bit tricky place very slippery.. but if u take the risk.. it is all worth it!
It made me feel spiritual.. i felt the presence of god there.. i know it feels too filmy ..tacky.. but tht is how i felt there! absolutely in peace wid myself.. as there is nothing wrong anywhere in the world!
uff there are too many special moments in my hostel life and wud be dealt only in adiff post all togather..

Moving ahead.. the first time i came bangi..wid the plan to settle here..every day was special.. i cant describe how the feeling was!
Then the way my aunt reacted to my coming home...giving me motherly love that i had all but forgotten!
It was like homecoming..
Then there was a peaceful evening that i spent on the tarrace just looking the birds flying home n sunset!!
Hey i forgot to add few earlier.. watching the birds performing their acrobatics over bhayandar ki khadi before sunset(No prizes to guess that i was 'latkofying' on the doors of ever crowded crowded virar train! )
And not to forget KALAM beach!!
hey ppl who want to go to a relatively less crowded but awesoem beach.. kalam is one for u!
it is better than arnala believe me!
it is not that far too.. only 20 min by bus n 10 rupees..
Well have spent many such wonderful sunsets there!
*sigh i miss the sea terribly*

Well then the time i went to jog falls!!
seeing the truely majestic falls is a truely wonderful experience.. more so to look at the pituresque sharavati river nestled between two mountains is a painters dream come true(If anyone did peak in my ole profile the evry first.. ole timers neeru n all may have seen it.. wud know what i am talking abt! )



Though this isnt the pic i took it will give u some idea how beautiful sharavati river is..the pic i took was better[:(] its lost to me..!!

And then comes many wonderful moments wid amit.. the very first kiss...he kissed my palm..We were sitting... were talking god knows what.. our eyes were talking something else..it was exchanging love n the sweet glances that says more than words.. its amazing isnt it? for the best emotions in our life we dont use words? we use eyes n yes silence the potent silence that talks multitude widout uttering any words... the walk thru labagh! v ver so happy! How to forget those embraces? the love the endearing talks on fone? I still remeber one night in winter.. we were on fone.. amit was on tarrace was cold! n he was describing his environment.. it was a moonlit night clear sky wid so many stars!

oh shoot i cant write abt it!
it is saved in my memories.. always to be savoured in nights wen i am too lonely not today!! I am feeling lucky!! how many perfect moments i have had!
and there r more to come for sure! i havent even started on my hostel adventures.. let alone my special moments wid amit! I am so blessed!

thank you lord! for so many cherishable moments n yes for giving me wonderful friends..
0 Responses