Winnie the poohi
I have a dream, a song to sing
To help me cope with anything
If you see the wonder of a fairy tale
You can take the future even if you fail
I believe in angels
Something good in everything I see
I believe in angels When I know the time is right for me
I'll cross the stream - I have a dream
I'll cross the stream - I have a dream

I wonder where the lil girl in me went!
the girl who had a dream who believed in herself who believed in angels n fairies!!!
I wonder where my dream went?All i ever wanted was to be independant!
is that a lot to ask?
I knew my happiness is widin me i got to look inside me!
How come then i started searching outside?? Why the hell did i??
I wasnt sucessful ever.. but now i am back on the track... I have new dreams now...
I believe in angels again and yes when the time will be right for me i will cross the stream but for now i wait..
i wait n watch and learn And i will be my father figure.. makes sense? makes to me!
0 Responses